Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Wrestler

Dempsey had picked up these promotional passes to this movie called The Wrestler thinking Hey, free movie passes aren't a thing to be passed up, especially in this economy.  Not but a week earlier a coworker and I were talking about a couple of new movies featuring washed up action stars.  One was JCVD which I posted the trailer to a few days ago.  The other, which we didn't know the title, was a movie about Mickey Rourke.  Little did I know that the promo and that the Rourke movie would be one and the same.  Needless to say I got really excited when the night of the screening came around.  It was this past Sunday.  Needless to say a whole bunch of other folks were just as, if not more excited than I.  The screening was over booked.  We missed our chance.  We did manage to sign up for the next screening and should be receiving tickets to that...soon, I hope.  Anyway, here is the trailer to 

The Wrestler

No comments: