Tuesday, April 15, 2008

These days...

Morning wight: 195.2 lbs.

I didn't go into training again last night. My ribs have been sore and I don't know why. Maybe too much drunken dancing.

This morning my chain slipped and I had to stop myself by propping my right foot on my seat stays and pressing down on my rear wheel. It was not fun, but less frightening than I had imagined it would be. I didn't feel safe riding my bike to work after that so I walked home and Emma gave me a ride. I really want to get my new build going...soon. I'll probably have to wait until I get back from Greece though.

Food: Breakfast was delicious. I had a two egg omelet with feta, thyme and turmeric. It was delicious. I also chopped up some pork ribs this morning. I think it was a rack of like fourteen or so. I chopped them up into sets of four or five. I heavily seasoned them with a few different kinds of peppers, coarse salt, garlic, and chili flakes. The house smelled damn good when I was done...like summer good. I felt like a butcher. I can't wait to get a place with a nice kitchen.
For lunch today I'll probably have the same as yesterday, Hawaiian BBQ with sticky rice. I need to eat more fruit. It is too expensive right now...actually, I take that back. I work near China Town and nothing is expensive in China Town. I just need to make it a habit and convince myself it is ok to spend money of my health, even when I am trying to save money like crazy.

That reminds me, a friend of Emma's just emailed me an awesome excel spreadsheet that will help me track my spending. I am looking forward to tracking my expenses and spending and seeing where I can save, invest and have some play money.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Dimitri said...

Come on girlfriend. Do it.

Anonymous said...

I love your morning weight, now come to my house and sit on me!!!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 C.c.L.

Dimitri said...

That's what I like to hear.