Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feeling Heavy

Morning Weight: 195

Breakfast: 1 soft boiled egg

Snack: 2 clementines

Lunch: 1 Sliced tomato topped with salt, pepper and Feta cheese

Snack: 2 clementines

Dinner:

Well, ever since last Thursday I have been feeling weak willed. I guess it all starts when you have a friend in town and you can think of nothing better than to eat and drink in the Lower Haight. This occurred every night for until Monday morning. Lets see, things I consumed.
Beer....lots of beer.
Lamb schawarma.
Beer.
Rosamunde Sausage with sourcrout and hot peppers.
That whole thing I wrote about on Saturday for Emma's 30th birthday.
Wine...lots of wine.
Biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage, and cookies.
Mimosa's.
Cookies.
Blackberry ice cream. I ate a half gallon of this in one sitting. It was so creamy and delicious. I just couldn't pull my spoon away. Boy did my belly hurt that night. Full on cramps and sweats and tossing and turning ensued.

No comments: