Friday, February 22, 2008

I can turn a four day work week into a day and a half...

Back to work on Tuesday=not so bad. Waking up sick on Wednesday=not so good.
I spent the better part of Wednesday and Thursday in bed. The only times I got up were to cook, use the restroom, pay the delivery guy, go buy two pints of ice cream (which I ate back to back), and to move my friend Steve's car while he is in Guatemala.
While in bed I watched a bunch of television, season 2 and 3 of Entourage, episode 5 of The Contender Asia, Kundun, It's All Gone Pete Tong, and part of Old Boy. I did lots and lots of web surfing/blog reading. I also got a bit into Anthony Bourdain's book Nasty Bits.
I am well rested, though still a bit stuffy, none the less I am ready for a good night out tonight at The Transfer for Truman and Spiro's birthday bash. See you there.

No comments: