Tuesday, February 26, 2008

EatEatEat

I am trying to drop about 10lbs for training....and of coarse for vanities sake. I think I am going to start keeping a log of my eating/training habits so that I might get some insight into where I can cut and where I can splurge.

Monday 25.February.2008

Breakfast: 1/3 cup granola (100 cal)
1/2 cup soy milk (45 cal)
Lunch: 1 can Chicken Tortilla Soup (210 cal)
4 Cuties (small little orange-y things)
Dinner: 2 egg omelette filled with sun dried tomatoes
1 piece of focaccia bread with sun dried tomato spread
6 pieces of presciutto

Evening workout:
(3 sets/10 reps)
Decline bench sit ups with medicine ball
Hanging side leg raises
Wide arm pull ups
Bent over rows
Incline bench rows
Lower back extensions
Upright rows

(All rounds are 3 minutes with 30 second breaks)
4 rounds jump rope
5 rounds pole bag (hands, feet, elbows, knees)
1 round wall mounted pad (hands: uppercuts, hooks and elbows)
2 rounds pole bag (front and rear leg push/Teep kick)
1 round tear bag (front and side knees)

All this followed by approximately a 2-2 1/2 mile ride home.....up hill the whole way.

No comments: