Thursday, August 2, 2007

Could you tell???

I don't know if you could tell, but my last couple of posts were pretty forced. I have been trying to get my average up.

Things I can't deny:

1. I really like to organize....and then re-organize.

2. I like clean spaces and am kinda anal that way.

3. I will always be earlier than you. I hate this one most of all. Punctuallity is a curse.

4. I love routine.

5. I fall for girls real quick.

6. I fall out even quicker.

7. I am mostly scared. I have bouts of confidence...but I am still mostly scared.

8. I am a procrastonator....see, I even lagged on learning how to spell the word procrastonator....or er....or I don't really care, I learn it soon enough.

9. I am a compulsive eater.

and ten. Two ton. Two tone. Transcontinental trucks, with trailers. Traveling from Tallahassee to Tyler, Texas. On Texaco's True Test, and twenty two terrible tires.

10. I am a sucker for all things romantic/sappy/sad/passionate/happy/tragic/tear jerky/you just name it and I'll cry to it.

No comments: