Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Body heat, flesh touch, breath and scent.

I used to not cuddle. Not to sleep that is. Don't get me wrong, I am probably the most affectionate person alot of people know. But I need my space for sleeping. I am also a furnace when I sleep. It could be 10 degrees outside but if I have someone sleeping next to me I need those windows open...

(aside: I realize as I am writing this that I don't even care about the subject matter and if I don't care I can't expect you to give a rats ass either)

In summation I guess what I am trying to get at is that I have met my match. I have met the one who, even as I sleep, I cannot let go of. I have never had so much fun waking up, dozing off, and waking up.

I could go on about this and other things but my mom might read this.

No comments: