Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Flying Scotsman

Great flick, great folks.

Waited around in the rain for a bit, but it was worth it. I finally met some of the folks of sffixed...lots actually. We got there about an hour early because more tickets than seats were given away. Regardless there was still a line to be waited in. What made it bearable was the mass amount of riders that kept showing up and joining our group. It was nice to put names, which I have now forgotten, to faces.

Inside the theater, before the flick, people were shouting and whooping and calling out to each other. It was great, even though I was pretty much there on my own, I was a part of this larger group that was tight. During the movie there were tons of boxes of candy and popcorn being passed through out the isles. I guess a couple of girls had bags full of goodies. Not to mention all the flasks and beer being passed and consumed. I wish I could have gone to the after party...next time.

No comments: