Wednesday, January 24, 2007

todays to do's

Today, woke up and went for run number two. My legs still hurting from the day before, I felt like I was running with steaks duct taped to my thighs...and my gut.

Had a job interview at Goodby, Silverstein & Partners (remember the "Got Milk?" ads). My first day on trial job is tomorrow and then again on Friday. I guess if I like it than I say yes and sign the papers on Friday at six in the p.m. Post interview I floated down California street and onto Bart and smiled my silly ass all the way home. I am soooo sooos oo ooosoooo much closer to moving back out to the city.

I also went to Wheels of Justice, my friend Justice's bike shop in Berkeley. Hung out after hours and got my bike, this Frankenstein of a machine, tuned up. We hung out after hours just kicked and he taught me a ton about fixing my bike. By the way, its a Giant, single speed (not comfy with the whole fixie thing yet).

That brings me to now, Dim's on her way over. She's going to help me look fresh for tomorrow.

Reserved.

No comments: