Thursday, January 4, 2007

bits and pieces

1 - I don't feel I am done brushing my teeth/tongue until I have gagged myself about three our four times.
2 - I have a bit of a tummy. Sometimes it grows and sometimes it shrinks. But I think that I will always have at least a little bit of tummy.
3 - While most people feel that flying is the number one power of choice I am kinda of the persuasion that I would rather be a climber and a swinger. I don't know, it just seems more realistic.
4 - I eat when I'm alone. I'm not sure if it is because I get lonely or because I am embarrassed about my true eating habits. I also cannot refuse food. I don't know why, but it's a plain and simple fact, food is my Kryptonite. (hint:this is where the tummy comes into play)
5 - I am more granola-y than most people know.
6- I am a lot less granola-y than some people think.
7 - Masterbating kinda falls into the same category as eating. Is this unhealthy????

No comments: